We recognize the importance of independence therefore our trained staff are there to support our clients to remain as independent in their own homes by providing support services such as:
- House cleaning
- Assist with activities of daily living like showering, toileting, dental hygiene, and general personal care.
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation.
Development of Life Skills
- Socialising with friends outside the home such as going for picnics in parks and dining in restaurants.
- Participating in local community activities such as local soccer and AFL clubs. Bowling or tennis clubs.
- Attending any doctors or other appointments.
We have highly qualified and experienced registered nurses who are specialized in:
- Wound care and management
- Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Peg feeds and care
- Palliative care and bereavement counseling
- Diabetes Education
- Giving injections like insulin and clexan
- Checking your vital signs daily
For clients with an NDIS plan that includes funding for Therapeutic Supports, our team of Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors can offer you:
- Specialised assessments and treatment of mental health, behavioural and emotional conditions to help you develop and work towards achieving your desired goals.
- Support around issues of adjustment, grief and life loss, life skills training, self esteem, anger management and motivation.
- Management of all types of disability including physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Employment counselling and Return to Work support.
Our psychologist is specialised in risk management plans and behaviour management plans. Experienced in managing young people from 7 years and above with difficult behaviours.
Our trained staff will assist with all personal activities using evidence-based practice to meet clients’ basic needs daily.